Multi-Pitch Climbing School: THE ESSENTIALS
Objective: I learn to cope if things don't go as planned
- Safety management: Escape maneuvers, second aid techniques. Making a stirrup to pass a block step, hook.
- Race management: I manage the approach, the route, the relays. I am independent in abseiling, including going back up on a rappel.
Levels: I would like to start evolving in an independent rope team under the supervision and safety of the supervisor.
Price per person: 125€
Prerequisites: be independent in reverso and on a 1 pitch route in 5b mini. (belaying the climber, handling at the top of the route, figure 8 knot
Departure from 4 people and a maximum of 6 people.
Departure dates in the Sancy massif:
The day includes supervision in partnership with the Auvergne Guides office by a professional high mountain guide or qualified climbing instructor.
The training also includes:
- Preparation: video conference the day before (45 minutes) to explain the techniques and choice of outing. And give you the reading keys to understand the topo/weather/difficulties/timetable.
- During the outing: give you the keys to race management (route/schedule) and group management (fatigue/stress).
- The end of outing debriefing. A look back at the day and security management.