Multi-Pitch Climbing School - THE ESSENTIAL
Objective: I learn to climb semi-equipped routes.
- I install insurance points and relay them.
- Risk management: I anticipate dangers and I know the techniques for assisting the second.
- I prepare and manage a large semi-equipped route.
Levels: I practice climbing on large equipped routes. I climb at the head of the 5c routes . I am independent in abseiling.
Location to be defined depending on conditions.
4 people maximum per guide. Departure from 3 people
Price per person.
The day includes supervision in partnership with the Grenoble Guides office by a professional qualified mountain guide.
The training also includes:
- Before the outing: video conference the day before (40') to explain the choice of outing. Reading keys to understand the topo/weather/necessary techniques/necessary equipment/timetable.
- During the outing: give you the keys to managing the schedule.
- The end of outing debriefing. A look back at the day and security management.